- ○ serves South-Central region of Bulgaria
- ○ is located 12 km Southeast from the city of Plovdiv
- ○ serves a catchment area of 2 million people
- ○ operates a new passenger terminal since August 2009 which is designed to serve up to 600 passengers at peak hour
- ○ terminal building occupies 7350 sq. m.
- ○ operates with a modern ground service equipment (GSE) and security equipment
- ○ runway length is 2500 m and width is 45 m
- ○ is the only fully licensed Ground Handling Operator, offering very competitive handling charges